Sunday, August 25, 2019

Living the dream



One of my life long hobbies has been to be involved in street rods, customs and old cars any way I can.  Going to car shows, cruise ins and rallies is an enjoyable pass time for me.

I have owned and driven some interesting cars over the years.  I've done some amateur restorations, as well as maintaining the family fleet- which in my case meant everyone in the family drove an old Volvo whether they wanted to or not.  I've never purchased a new car; perhaps it is because I don't like the way they smell?

Throughout my car ownership time line I have never given up on someday being able to build my own "hot rod"- you know, sort of my personal "chasing the dream".  Which brings me to this guy who was photographed last weekend at the 25th Woodward Dream Cruise in Birmingham, Michigan.

He is the MAN.  He is not chasing his dream- he is living it and I salute him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment