Thursday, May 28, 2020

You probably missed this...

I sometimes have drafts of posts that I want to make.  As time rolls on occasionally one of those drafts gets lost in the process of moving ahead. 

I can normally bring those missed posts back to the top and publish them.  However, today I was unable to move a draft to the top of the blog.  It contains two videos that I like a lot.  So I thought I would go ahead and publish it even though it shows as being from May 14.

It you would like to see that post you can click here.

2 comments:

  1. I accidentally found that you need to go back to the edit page for a saved draft and make some minor change and save it again for it to jump ahead of the cue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that works for stills, but can't make it work for video clips. Both of those clips were odd. I captured them as .gif like videos so I should have been able to publish them and quickly recapture them to save and then just delete the misplaced post- but not those two.

      Delete